Friday, February 27, 2009

In a hypothetical world of rainbows and jelly beans.



In this world of sunshine and happiness , the 3 of us are secret siblings of the Tong family!
To my left is Kor Woong and to my right is Jason.
I met Jason on the first day of school , we were from OG4 ! Initially I thought he was a very quite and shy person , but now we're friends and part of the Centre Canteen Table Gang.He is in track & field and during PE today , he ran 2km in 7:39( mine was 10:44 lol)
Kor Woong is Jason's Big Eyed friend , she has such nice eyes don't you think so ? Well not in this photo anyway. Kor Woong is a dancer and I met her at the bus stop with Jason , since they're neighbours/childhood friends. I got to know her slightly better because she was performing for O'night aswell! She is also part of the Centre Canteen Table Gang.
They're both awesome :)
Calvin's day is yet to be decided because tests are coming up ( super annoying).
CG 19/09 , JIA YOU! WE ALL DID SO WELL TODAY FOR ENGLISH FAIR!! I'M SO GLAD IT TURNED OUT WELL THANKS TO EVERYONES HARD WORK AND ETHUSIASM!! (btw when i first came to singapore , sometold told me JIA YOU during the race , and I replied , umm My name is Anwar)
For those who actually do check out the songs I write , here's your juicy update.
Madonna - Revenge
Katy Perry - Use your love
Little Jackie - I liked you better before
Little Jackie - The whole world revolves around me
The Verve - Love is noise
xoxo , I only know two alphabets :(

No comments:

Post a Comment