Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around!

I initially was not going to blog everyday unless something interesting came up .
Today I had my near death experience ! I tripped on the ledge on the 3rd floor , but I grabbed the railing.
After PE , Trishna and I went to take our favourite bus 12! So we went in , then i couldn't find my wallet...then i realised....this isn't even my bag....so i had to walk back 2 stops....because the backgate was closed...so i had to walk like a 8million meter detour , just to get to the other side of the gate ....
Then Zachary ( magic man) , Calvin and I , walked to Bedok MRT ...while Zach was trying to get us to study , calvin and I did the hokey pokey.....then Zach left us to study at KFC. Yes ...we put your right legs in ...then our right legs out ...and our right legs back in...and she shaked it all about! The first time someone else has joined me in my public hokey pokey-ing.

Anyway Magdalene Ong wanted me to blog something about her ,
She gave me a cookie today! That's probably why i tried to jump off the 3rd floor right after....(please dont kill me mag). The cookie was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment