Sunday, February 15, 2009

How to be a true blue Tyebally!

Today was Hana's birthday , and like all true blue Tyebally's her birthday wish consisted of ? Make a guess.....3...2...1...FOOD! BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER!

Didn't join them for breakfast , but did for lunch , went to a place called Botak Jones ....The food is like what we get at Chilli's , but at the price we pay at McDonalds......or less infact. So we're bursting with food now , yet we're going out for dinner ....my 9km run this weekend , is to no avail.
Not to mention Aunty Anisa (my aunty obviously) pulled out a photo of me from when we went to indonesia together...From my Fat Days! oh no .....I looked like I was 9 months pregnant.I might post the picture so you can all have a good laugh.

Now I shall continue doing my maths tutorials , ITS ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS , YAY MALAYSIANS WE ALREADY LEARNT IT! although its like 800x harder :)

1 comment:

  1. anwar! you've succumbed to the blogging world! i'm linking you on mine.=)

    ReplyDelete