Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ready....Get set....Laugh!?

Everyone kept saying I looked tired today , here's why :
I had a dream last night that I had my 20th birthday in an underground MRT station. Over the MRT station was a hawker centre...My mum organised this party of mine ...It was lame till 9 o'clock , people were giving speeches , and there were fluorocent lights on (white ones) despite having disco lights present ( yes , my mum is cool enough to get disco lights). But I took a stand! Turned off the white fluorocent tubes , started the music , on with the smoke machine and disco lights ! So why was I tired ? I WAS PARTYING ALL NIGHT OF COURSE!

The clock strikes 12.50pm and school's over!
Thalia and Karen (Also known as Charlie) made my day. It all started when we heard Charlie's sarcastic laugh , which made Thalia burst out into a frenzy of giggles ( Thalia laughs like a goat) , the chain reaction of the two then resulted in me bursting out in laughter ( I laugh like a Hyena/Retard) , So Charlie laughs more...and Thalia ...and I ....and we spent about 10 minutes laughing uncontrollably. Laughter is not the best medicine , but it sure as hell is a damn good exercise.
After our laugh-a-thon , I proceed to the water cooler for a long needed drink. While I'm lapping the water from the stream of blissfull UNIVERSAL SOLVENT :D ! I think of Charlie's laughter...Which leads me to start laughing while my mouth is full of water....While holding the water in my mouth , Thalia see's me laughing , so she starts laughing , then Charlie comes and she starts laughing! Oh the pain! We probably did an equivalent of 8000 sit ups during this period.
Apart from that , I have to go cross the border this Sunday! And to all OG4 members , OG outing is on Saturday!
Today was Maya's birthday , so we had a simple dinner ( Yes mother , I am stealing this from you) Only mushroom soup to start , followed by salad , then steak ala Uncle Aziz , with mash potatoes / spinach / parsley carrots and red wine of course! Diviya made her jelly hearts upon Maya's request :D! But Maya being Maya , she asked for soup from a packet for herself , while we had fresh soup , it was her special "birthday request". Talk about low maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment