Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm not from Singapore , I'm from Hou Gang!


Good Evening Noings! ( you are a noing <-- Get it ? Say it out , Now)

This is my friend Grace Choo , together , we are OG LOVE! She is from OG 5+5. Grace is amazing with her oriental accents (Korean / Chinese / Hou Ganglol) She is hilarious :D Today we did our ritual OG love high five , but i missed her hand and high fived her in the face by accident :S

I don't know much about Grace Choo Jing Lin yet , but she's pretty awesome.
The extra wannabe is Trish , but we shall save her for another day.But just so she doesn't eat me (yes she eats everything), don't you all agree that she looks like Beyonce ? a little bit .
Songs for today ;
The Mouldy Peaches - Anyone else but you (inspired by mag)
Filter - Take my picture
Shanks and Bigfoot - Sweet like chocolate ( i don't know if this is a double posth ahahha)
The Ting tings - that's not my name
The ting tings - great dj
the ting tings - be the one
the ting tings - we walk

No comments:

Post a Comment