Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hi , my name is Anwar , but you can call me Tonight ;)

Today Ashlyn organised for our OG to go out.
We started off by watching a movie , Pink Panther 2 , it was alright , light-hearted you could say , but storyline was very predictable and had almost no intellectual capacity . It was a no brainer , but wasn't totally dreadful either.
Later we went to Fish and Co. for dinner , the live band was AMAZING! They sounded fabulous. Some of the songs they performed were collide , umbrella , i kissed a girl , you and me , wherever you will go , zombie , thinking of you and many more , all acoustic mind you!
We also played truth or dare , here were the highlighted dares
Imran - kissed sharrons ass
Sharron - Stood on the chair and sang
I - Flirted with the waitress , saying "my name is anwar but you can call me tonight"
Garrick - Had to kiss me on the cheek
Louise - Asked for cake from the next table .

1 comment:

  1. I miss you, you sarcastic jerk.
    :(
    Ah, miss your parties.
    miss your dog.
    miss your mum and her insanely inappropriate jokes. wow,she's cool.

    come back soon.
    pfft,i'm talking like i didn't leave the country as well.
    naz.

    ReplyDelete