Monday, March 2, 2009

Today , You're my favourite S.I Unit.

Today's special is about CALVIN ( The S.I Unit thing was because of you know , Kelvin , incase you're still wondering , although I think you need to worry about bigger things if you are )
The guy to the left is Calvin , middle is Chenyin and the photo also showcases the return of Louise!
Random things about Calvin :
He though me how to do the left right jump jump thing for orientation mass dance.
He saved my life by supplying panadol at Suntec City.
He can dance well I think , I saw a glimpse while we were running around the fountain of wealth , perhaps a potentially new dance partner ( A new Hariz!)
He's in rock climbing.
He has an unlimited source of energy ( the government may want to exploit this)
He took alot of thos photos you see on my facebook.
I don't know him all that well yet , but so far so good and he's alot like Hariz , always nice to people etc.

Due to the lack of response and sole enthusiasm of Calvin , tomorrow , 2/3/09 shall be Buy Calvin Lunch Day ! Woohoo -_-\m/ , If you could only see my excitement :(
Oh no , your music shot!
Filter - Take my picture
Mgmt - Electric Feel
Mgmt - Time to pretend
Brazilian Girls DMZ - Good time
Moby - Porcelain

No comments:

Post a Comment