Thursday, March 5, 2009

I are Sea Lion.

So this is Thalia , initially named goat girl , but Calvin decided it'd be more appropriate to call her Sea Lion , which we all have to agree on.
So Thalia is a tall basket baller , I don't even know how I met her , was probably one of the random hello's , but shes part of the Center Table Canteen Gang(CTCG). Delta cheer leader , TJ basketballer and TJSea Lion , she's a nice person I guess :) She's a student official too. And she's not heavy because I lifted her during cheer and was like , woah you're light ! But the poor girl lives in Woodlands , other than that , our regular CTCG meet up during breaks everyday and after school aswell , tomorrow is DELTA'S HOUSE FUNCTION AT THE SPORTS COMPLEX , EVERYONE MUST GO EAT FREE FOOD :) hahaha .

Today was an alright day in school , had to go to the ICA office then come back to school for track heats , was together with Calvin , Louise , Mag , Karon , Jason , Zach , Clement , Noelle , Ryan , Thalia , Jolene , Xiao Wei ?? and Chen Yin . I did standing broad jump with Jolene ( hah beat you 230 cm :D!) Came home for burger king dinner for grossmama's birthday haha :D will upload a photo of the birthday girl . CG 19/09 I SAW THE VODCAST AND YOU ALL DID AN AWESOME JOB !! And I fell in love with the song all over again .
MUSIC SHOT NUMBER 1 LIZ PHAIR - WHY CAN'T I BREATHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-EBcTLjR88
Looking forward to tomorrow , Heroes season 3 continuation is in 2 minutes :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment