Friday, March 27, 2009

Emo Friday and I LOVE THE 80's & 90's

I'll start with the music today! and go backwards to friday!
Since it's I LOVE THE 80's and 90's on MTV I'll write what they've been playing although i didn't catch some songs.
Madonna - Ray of light ( sasha violet remix)
Amber - tonight is your night


Today saturday , everyone else is going out with their respective groups >=( , clement doesn't want to go to queenstown/queensway ?? to buy shoes with me , cuz he sucks! Yes clement , you suck! >=( because I have never been there before i need someone to follow me who knows their way around.Today's earth hour too , so we'll be doing our usual yoga session while the house power is turned off. I have also vowed to sort my file out ! everyone is looking forward to see my organised file on monday hahaha :D

Yesterday was so emo , from anime's ending to heart shattering stories that came out during drama. It was a really personal session and I think we got to see a different side of everyone.

What happened to the days when all we needed was a playground ?

No comments:

Post a Comment