Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mango Dollies.

Since it was Lit Night today I shall try to blog all poetic and beautiful.

The wind whistles the cry of victory ,
As the gods march to Olympus.
That means GAMMA OWN YOUR ASS FOO'!

My lips , two blushing pilgrims for your presence.
Remove all thy worries and be free with thyself,
Envelope me in your cold embrace ,
And take me whole as I am.
That means WEATHER SUCKS BUT GAMMA AND DELTA ICE CREAM FUNCTION IS NEXT WEEK SO BE THERE !

Like a songbird plucking at a golden harp ,
Melodious and gentle to the ears.
ANJANA'S VERSION OF NO WOMAN NO CRY = AMAZZZINNGGG

Lesson of the day : My attempt at 11:05pm poetry = fail.

What doesn't fail on the other hand is this amazing parody of Tik Tok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2X44F40TI

No comments:

Post a Comment