Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally , I can blog again .

We worked so hard on the Drama Farewell Party we hope everyone enjoyed themselves.My mind was just all over the place on Friday till it actually started. During chem tutorial, I was just like "LIGHTS.....SIZZZLEEEE ...LIPSSSTICKKK ..AHHHH".

Starbucks right after was just what I needed . The week made me feel rather empty for some reason and the amount of fun we had was just amazing. Nic , Jefferson , Shaun , Shawn , Jamie , Trish , Jacob and Inez .. ily people ! We played twister outside colourbar (next to starbucks) ..The girls next to our table were SO TOTALLY STARING OK!

We saw Mag and Calvin there too ! Trish spotted their friend with dyed blonde hair , she marched up to him , introduced herself , turned around and shouted across "HES NOT AHBENG" , then she came over to us to admit he was actually kind of nice haha !

Still emo-ing slightly but we're having an OG outing tomorrow to say goodbye to Pearson who's going back to Canada , I can't wait to see everyone again :).

Btw why has so much changed ? Am I the only one that misses the days of CCTG? Oh well.

So Long .Farewell. Aufwiedersehein. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment