Monday, July 27, 2009

Entice me , you culture vulture.

I saw photos of my great great grandparents lol ! it was taken in like the 18th century. Must post once they're copied.
On the return of the two T-tribesman from Switzerland , along came the swiss fooood yummm ..Cheese , chocolates , sausages and more..DroOl.
Tonights dinner was Rosti , Servilla , Bradwurst and Sauerkraut ;D Take that mum ! Yes I can smell the jealousy brooding from across the border :P!
Had to redo the PW thing 3 times because format errors kept popping up but managed to complete it anyway.

Sirens just want to entice you with their lips,
Captivate you they shall ,
The songs of the sea will lift you off your feet.

Merril Bainbridge - Mouth

Starship cobra - Good girl gone bad
I would hyperlink them but the buttons on blogger have ranaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment