Saturday, April 3, 2010

A penny for my thoughts.

Your love is like an apocalyptic rage that is oh so welcomed and embraced.

Happy Birthday Elenna :D!
Drama today was as usual , not up to par , but it got somewhere non the less. Went to ice cream chefs with Shaun,Kim,Eatty, Chaitali, PhoebeHhhhh and Haziq. They know how to bitch too HAHAHAH :) I feel so hyprocritical when I say that if theres nothing good to say , say nothing at all.After the ice-cream , walked home and had all the intentions to grab my shoes and run , but it wasn not meant to be since it started raining! I have come to the conclusion that it is mother natures will that I am fat.

The dread of MCT results still plague our poor souls with a shroud of depression that will continue to haunt us till next week. Worst part of it all is that before we realise what went wrong , we'd be up for JCT's and the turmoil that rocked us all would start all over again.


WOW.it's passed my bedtime *GASPS*. Goodnight lovely world.

No comments:

Post a Comment