Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hush.Just enjoy the silence.

I'm not going to continue the previous post because I can't be bothered to.
I'm back in KL and it feels so good to finally be home seeing mum and dad and amir and rex :) Didn't come back on a good note because had to rush straight to the hospital , but dadima (fathers mother in gujerati) is doing better , no longer in critical condition.

To dear Mumu who's leaving to Tenesse : Leaving initially is hard , letting go of the people you've come to love over the years.But trust me , once you meet new people and make friends good enough to call family , it starts going uphill from there.Don't think back , think forward because it's going to be an experience that life has to offer.Nothing else to say except onward starbound my brother from another mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment